In the past, the only way you could really clean, remove paint or some other unsightly material from an exterior contaminated surface, was to either chip it off, sand blast it, use harsh chemicals, or hand sand it until your arm fell off, or your equipment failed. With Soda Blasting, any surface can be cleaned or coatings of any kind can also be stripped from a substrate both efficiently and safely. It is very similar to traditional sand blasting yet has the significant advantage of cleaning the surface without causing any harm to the substrate or the environment.
Soda blasting, a 100% water-soluble and environmentally safe food grade material, is a non-destructive process where sodium bicarbonate is applied against a surface using compressed air. It was first used for the delicate job of restoring the Statue of Liberty.
Contact us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!
Exterior and Interior applications
- Monument cleaning
- Graffiti removal
- Smoke damage restoration
- Food processing facilities and equipment cleaning
- Paint stripping
- Automotive restoration
- Industrial equipment maintenance
- Rust removal
- Boat hull cleaning
- Baking Soda is USDA/FDA and Kosher approved
- Environmentally Safe
- SodaClean "Maintenance Plus" is G.R.A.S.
- Non-Abrasive... won't damage equipment
- Cleans up quickly- water soluble
- Very easy to use
- Mobile design provides flexibility